Who doesn’t love baked goods? Especially when it benefits the school!
Nov 6th, Election Day is coming up fast and thanks to Sarah Burke and Deb Dyer and Stef Kennedy we have a great line-up of volunteers and some donated baked goods from Hannaford to get the day started.
No matter who wins the elections and who you vote for, one thing is for sure: People love sweet, sugary, baked goods. And we need some more to keep the voters fueled up and ready for the ballot box.
Help! We need some additional items:
- This is a major election at both the state and national level, so I’m expecting a HUGE turnout.
Homemade Baked Goods and Snacks (check out these links for recipe ideas: taste of home, allrecipes.com, thekitchn.com )
Store Bought Baked Goods and Snacks (support local friends like Stop & Shop, Hannaford, Panera, Babycakes, Montilio’s, Fratelli’s, & Contempo)
If you can help:
- First of all, thank you!
- Please package your baked goods in individually wrapped plastic bags or wax paper bags so that we don’t have to cut up food products during the bake sale.
- November 5th Option: If you want to drop off items the day before, you can leave them with Deb Dyer who will be at the school between 1:30 and 3:00pm on Nov 5th.
- November 6th Option: You can also drop off baked goods or store bought items on election day, but we’d ask you drop off as early as possible. We’ll be there at 7:30 to setup.
- Volunteers please bring baked goods during your shift if you can.
Thanks to everyone for your help so far, and looking forward to a great bake sale to benefit Squantum PTO and the school.